Nah, Jokowi yang tempohari ikut pidato di KTT negara-negara Arab & AS
apa juga akan ikut menggebuk Qatar (dan kelak Iran)?

-

3:06pm - US President Donald Trump tweets

   - For the first time since the crisis unfolded, Trump has weighed in. His
tweet: "During my recent trip to the Middle East I stated that there can no
longer be funding of Radical Ideology. Leaders pointed to Qatar - look!"

4:45pm - Trump tweets on Qatar for the second time

   - US President Donald Trump has said on Twitter: "So good to see the Saudi
Arabia visit with the King and 50 countries already paying off. They said they
would take a hard line on funding extremism, and all reference was pointing to
Qatar. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end to the horror of
terrorism!"

  • [GELORA45] ... ajeg ajegil...@yahoo.com [GELORA45]
    • Re: [G... Sunny ambon ilmeseng...@gmail.com [GELORA45]
      • Re... kh djie dji...@gmail.com [GELORA45]