*Click situs kalau mau melihat video footage: *


Hague City Official Commits Suicide After Muslim Gang-Rape Attack – Reports

CC BY 2.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/> / IMBiblio

Europe <https://sputniknews.com/europe/>

20:17 11.08.2018(updated 20:25 11.08.2018) Get short URL


Hours before her death, the Dutch MP posted a video on her Facebook page,
sharing a terrible case that happened to her, saying that it had occurred
because some people wanted "to keep her mouth shut in the city council of
The Hague."

Willie Dille, a 53-year-old who represented the right-wing Party
for Freedom in the Parliament from 2010 to 2012 and later became a city
councilor at The Hague, committed suicide on Wednesday, Dutch News
reported. Hours prior to her death, she posted a video, claiming that a
year ago she was raped by a group of Muslims. According to her, Parliament
member Arnoud van Doorn had ordered the attack.

"I just want the world to know the truth. On 15th March 2017, I was
kidnapped, raped and abused by a group of Muslims because they wanted
to keep my mouth shut in the city council of The Hague," Dille said in the



Grotius <https://twitter.com/Grotius27>[image: ?￰゚ヌᄆ]
<https://twitter.com/Grotius27> @Grotius27 <https://twitter.com/Grotius27>

Here you see a picture of Willie Dille, member of the municipal council of
The Hague. Yesterday she commited suicide after revealing a video, in which
she claimed to have been gang raped by muslim men for political reasons.
May you rest in peace Willie

In the footage, Dille looks pale and totally suppressed by the terrible
attack. As she explained, the rapists told her to keep quiet in the council
debating chamber and threatened her. At the end of the video, she announced
her resignation from the city council.

"After they were done they said: Do you respect Muhammad, do you respect
Allah, do you respect Arnoud?" she said in the video.

Shortly after the publication, the video was removed. However, it was later
reposted by some social media users.

According to the police, as quoted by Dutch News, the MP had never filed a
formal complaint about the alleged attack.

"We offered her help and said we need a formal complaint and concrete
evidence to start an investigation. But she did not make a formal complaint
and we did not get any concrete information to enable us to launch an
inquiry," police spokesperson Hilde Vijverberg stated, cited by Dutch News.

Speaking about the tragedy, local PVV leader Karen Gerbrands told the media
outlet that she "could no longer bear what had happened to her and the
reactions she had had.
  • [GELORA45] Hague City Officia... Sunny ambon ilmeseng...@gmail.com [GELORA45]

Kirim email ke