2 minggu di Indonesia, siapa mau ketemu mumpung masih gampang ditemui.---
“We’ll be doing a training exercise with the Indonesian military, focused on a
few different things like counterterrorism, humanitarian aid and disaster
response and joining my brothers and sisters from the Hawaii National Guard in
doing so,” Gabbard told CBS News in an interview that aired Monday.
...."I love our country. I love being able to serve our country in so many
ways, including as a soldier," Gabbard said. "And so while some people are
telling me, like, ‘Gosh, this is a terrible time to leave the campaign. Can't
you find a way out of it?’ You know, that's not what this is about."
Gabbard will take two-week break from 2020 campaign for National Guard duty

|  |  |

|  |
Gabbard will take two-week break from 2020 campaign for National Guard duty

The Democratic presidential candidate will participate in a two-week joint
training exercise mission in Indonesia.

By Quint Forgey,Politico 2 hours 8 minutes ago

Kirim email ke