On Sep 29, 2011, at 2:59 AM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

On 09/28/2011 03:05 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

Ah, I see.  Are there any runtime tests for the Pd version in Gem?

how it that supposed to help?

I'm perfectly happy if you want to use verbose() instead of logpost(). I didn't use it because I can't remember what level it posts at, there
is something about +4.

so you are saying that there is a loglevel between post() and
verbose(0)? how come?

Because that's the way it is, and that the way that you insisted it be against Miller and my objections. You insisted that verbose() post with a +4 on the log level. Try it for yourself:

log level 2
    post("post mycobject: %f", f);

log level 3
    verbose(-1, "verbose -1 mycobject: %f", f);

log level 4
    verbose(0, "verbose 0 mycobject: %f", f);

.hc