Hello,

I installed Ubuntu 14.04. And there is great news.
First, you need to purge bumblebee and install the last NVidia driver
and NVidia prime.
After that, with glxsphere64, my framerate passed from 220 fps to 1700
fps. Not bad...
On nvidia-settings, there is an option for AA, you have to check FXAA.
And then , you can say bye bye to FSAA, text3d AA, AA in a framebuffer,
etc. All is fine with this option. I didn't evaluate the counter point
of that.
Actually, the problem is, if you use your trackpad, your screen will
freeze after several minutes (even with the last stable driver). You can
always ask to nvidia-settings to use intel graphic card to have
something stable.
++

Jack