Dear all,

This is a friendly reminder that the submission deadline for gem5 Workshop
presentation proposals is one week away: Monday, April 24th (AOE). If you
are interested in presenting at the workshop then please email me (
bbr...@ucdavis.edu) with the following:

* Title of the presentation.
* Presenter(s) name and affiliation.
* An attached PDF containing a presentation abstract (A few paragraphs, no
more than 1 page).
* [Optional] The presenter(s) website links (this will be published on the
event web-page).

I've already received some great submissions and am looking forward to
creating a full day of gem5-related talks with ample opportunities for
discussions and networking. To ensure an inclusive event, we will accept
any reasonable submission that is gem5-related and forgo the traditional PC
review process. We will scale time slots based on what we think is
appropriate given the proposal abstracts.

More information can be found on the event webpage:
https://www.gem5.org/events/isca-2023.

Kind regards,
Bobby
--