Dear all,

As of today, we have put Gerrit into a read-only state, and the gem5 project
will be hosted at the following repositories:

gem5: https://github.com/gem5/gem5
gem5-website: https://github.com/gem5/website
gem5-resources: https://github.com/gem5/gem5-resources

Moving forward, any changes made to gem5 will have to go through pull requests
on GitHub. Additionally, for any open changes on Gerrit you still wish to
merge, please create a pull request following the steps here to have them
reviewed: https://www.gem5.org/documentation/general_docs/moving_to_github/.

Note that on GitHub, we will be following a squash+merge contribution model.
Therefore, pull requests (PRs) on GitHub will be a bit different from relation
chains on Gerrit. We ask that when you create PRs on GitHub that each PR is for
one logical change (unlike Gerrit relation chains that have often included many
different logical changes). We also ask that each PR is as small and
self-contained as possible.

Over the next few days, we will work toward alerting those with active patches
of the transition, as well as ensuring our documentation is up to date. Thank
you for working with us throughout this transition, and please reach out if you
have any questions.

Kind regards,
Bobby

--