I think I'm booting successfully up to calibrate_delay_direct where jiffies are seem to be set up. Does this function take a LONG time to run, or just a regular long time? Something in minutes, hours or days? I think there may be complications from not having the timer device implemented very faithfully or from using a very slow timer event frequency to try to keep the timer from causing problems. I'd like to know how long a reasonable amount of time to wait would be to know if it -could- eventually finish, or if it's doing something weird.

Gabe