Hi Yungang,

Thanks for the patch.  Have you corresponded with any of the DRAMSim
developers about this?  Prof. Bruce Jacob told me a while ago that they had
already integrated DRAMSim into M5, but hadn't gotten around to sending us
the code.  I don't know if their integration has any more features than
yours does or not.  We should pick one of them and put it into our
repository so that a third person doesn't go through the same process.

Steve