Hi Developers,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I pushed a change that will
move the minimum version of SCons forward to 0.98.1.  This release is
less than a year old, but it prepares us for upcoming fatal errors for
removed features while also allowing me to work on some significant
improvements to the build framework.  Check out
http://www.m5sim.org/wiki/index.php/Compiling_M5 for a little bit more
info on SCons.

If this causes major headaches for anyone, please let us know and we
can see what we can do to help people through this.  The biggest side
effect is that it could cause some people to have to install their own
local copy of scons.  This is unfortunate, but should hopefully be
relatively painless.

  Nate