All the regressions passed with my changes applied except for tsunami-o3
and tsunami-o3-dual. Those had run for 15 hours and not finished when I
checked on them which is obviously way to long. I removed my patches and
tried it on the head, but it's been running there for an hour and still
hasn't finished. I'll leave it running over night just in case, but I
think those are broken in the head. In light of that, I'm going to wait
until that gets fixed to do my push, so don't worry about holding off
any more.

Gabe