I'm sorta just dreaming here, but I'm getting used to occasionally browsing
the code through repo.m5sim.org, and it would be really nice if:

1. We had a web-based cross-reference (like lxr), so I don't have to switch
from firefox to an ssh session running cscope.
2a. Better yet, if there was a way to tie that cross-reference in directly
with the hg web interface.
2b. Another orthogonal improvement would be to have a cross-referencer that
handles Python too, since more and more I'm finding orphan functions in
cscope that are mysterious until I realize they're probably invoked from
python.

Anyone seen anything like this?

Steve