So, I've been thinking about my old code_formatter thing that I've
added to M5 recently and been wondering if it'd be better to just use
one of the standard templating languages.  I don't know much about
them.  I'm talking about things like genshi, cheetah, mako, django
templates, etc.

Does anyone know much about the differences between these?  Does
anyone know and love one of these?

Keep in mind that the primary thing we do is generate  C++ code, so
things that are strictly geared towards html aren't useful. (Genshi is
kinda cool because it supports both.)

Gabe and Steve, it's probably worth looking at this sort of thing with
respect to the isa_parser.  It seems that it would be nice if code
literals could be executed as templates, no?

  Nate