> I'm rerunning regressions on zizzer and everything seems fine so
> far... this looks like an issue with swig on the pool machines.  Does
> anyone have any idea why things might have changed (either with the
> version of swig on the pool machines, or the version that we require)?
>
> Unfortunately the log doesn't give any detailed error message; I think
> you'd have to run interactively on one of the pool machines to get
> that.

I was actually thinking about a related idea.  Would people prefer it
if instead of having the whole g++ command line printed out during
compile, we just printed a short description like, "compiling
sim/main.cc" and wrote the details to a file.  I could also try to
control error messages so they print out at the end.  This stuff would
hopefully avoid compiler errors scrolling off the screen when you're
doing a make -j32 or something like that.

  Nate