> You are right and that's probably more my mistake than Dereks. What happens
> is that mercurial crashes whenever it would detect a white-space issue. So,
> for me to make a patch or commit I hacked the style file, and these changes
> made it into the patch.
Send me the error message and I'll fix it.  I can also make style.py
ignore ruby files until such time we decide to do something about it.

> I don't know about Derek, but that is exactly what happened to me, and that
> is mainly due to lack of experience with mercurial patch queue.
> Unfortunately I learned about that after I made this mistake. I am sure
> Derek also did the same thing.
If you guys need help fixing things after the fact, I can help.  It's
really not that scary to go into the .hg/patches directory (saving a
copy) and muck with things.  Basically, you pop all of your patches,
edit the series file, and move patch hunks between files if necessary.
 It can be a bit tedious, but it's a major benefit to those that are
reading your changes.  It also allows you to find and fix bugs.

  Nate