From: m5-dev-boun...@m5sim.org [mailto:m5-dev-boun...@m5sim.org] On Behalf Of
Pritha Ghoshal
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 11:13 AM
To: M5 Developer List
Subject: Re: [m5-dev] MESI_CMP directory protocol with more than 2 processors

Hi Brad,

I tried MOESI Hammer protocol with 4 processors. I am still getting an error:
SMP: Processor 1 failed to start.
Slave CPU 2 console command START
SlaveCmd: restart FFFFFC0000310020 FFFFFC0000310020 vptb FFFFFFFE00000000
my_rpb FFFFFC0000018680 my_rpb_phys 18680
SMP: Processor 3 failed to start.
Brought up 2 CPUs

My command line is
    ./build/ALPHA_FS_MOESI_hammer/m5.opt ./configs/example/ruby_fs.py -t
--caches --l2cache -n 4 -b bodytrack

Thanks for your help..

Pritha

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Beckmann, Brad