Hi,
  I'm currently trying to leverage a Python script and McPAT to consume M5
statistics (stats.txt) and calculate power estimates for a simulated system.
 Stats variables in the SimObjects are lowerCamelCase according to the
coding style, but it looks like the names output to the stats.txt file are
mixed, either lowerCamelCase or lower_case_with_underscores.  I'm wondering
if there is a convention for statistic names that are output to the
stats.txt that I (we) can be aiming for.
  Thanks,
  Joel

--
  Joel Hestness