From: m5-dev-boun...@m5sim.org [mailto:m5-dev-boun...@m5sim.org] On Behalf Of
Nilay Vaish
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 1:04 PM
To: m5-dev@m5sim.org
Subject: [m5-dev] Deadlock while running ruby_random_test.py

I am running ALPHA_SE_MESI_CMP_directory with ruby_random_test.py. I supply the
option -l as 2000. I have pasted the output below. This was generated using
latest version of m5.

Actually, while testing my own changes to SLICC and protocol files, I also
observe the dead lock at the 3000001. So I ran the latest version and found
even that gets stuck.

Is this a known problem? Am I doing some thing wrong?

Thanks
Nilay