I forgot to mention in the commit message that this changeset is basically
equivalent to 's/curTick/curTick()/g'.

If you have outstanding mq patches that you need to rebase after this
changeset, you can *probably* get away with running
    perl -pi -e 's/curTick/curTick()/g' .hg/patches/*
(in theory anyway, assuming you don't have any patches with curTick in their
name to mess up the series file, YMMV, make sure to back up the patches
directory first).

To be more precise, this changeset is equivalent to:
  find src -type f \! -name '*.py*' | xargs perl -pi -e
's/curTick/curTick()/g'
plus some manual edits in the following files:

src/python/m5/simulate.py
src/python/swig/core.i
src/python/swig/stats.i
src/sim/core.cc
src/sim/core.hh
src/sim/serialize.cc
src/sim/simulate.cc

Note that if you want to see just the changes to those files, you can do:
   hg log -vpr dac01f14f20f | filterdiff -i '*.py' -i '*.i' -i '*/core.*' -i
'*/serialize.cc' -i '*/simulate.cc'

Steve