Brad,

I got the simulation working. It seems to me that you wrote Mesh.py under
the assumption that number of cpus = number of L1 controllers = number of
L2 controllers (if present) = number of directory controllers.

The following options worked after some struggle and some help from Arka -

./build/ALPHA_FS_MESI_CMP_directory/m5.fast ./configs/example/ruby_fs.py
--maxtick 2000000000 -n 16 --topology Mesh --mesh-rows 4 --num-dirs 16
--num-l2caches 16

--
Nilay