Thanks for letting us know. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could
you please try some other changesets near the one that isn't working and
try to determine which one specifically broke things? A bunch of changes
went in recently so it would be helpful to narrow things down. I'm not
very involved with Ruby right now personally, but I assume that would be
useful information for the people that are.

Gabe