As part of our continued transition from m5 and GEMS to gem5, the URLs
for HTTP access to our repositories have changed from m5 and m5-stable
to gem5 and gem5-stable.  The full URLs for these repositories are
now:

http://repo.gem5.org/gem5
http://repo.gem5.org/gem5-stable

If you had previously cloned the m5 or m5-stable repository using
HTTP, in order to update your local repository, you will need to edit
the .hg/hgrc file in that repository to change the section:

[paths]
default = http://repo.m5sim.org/m5

to read:

[paths]
default = http://repo.gem5.org/gem5

(or similarly for m5-stable -> gem5-stable).

Note that the repository itself has not changed, only the URL to
access it via HTTP.

For developers who access the repository via ssh, symlinks have been
created so that you do not have to change your path immediately, but
it would be a good idea to start using the new gem5 name anyway.

Steve