Hi Nithesh,

Although I am not familiar with the Mcpat scripting here is what i suppose. In the mcpat-template the following line produces the error

<stat name="runtime_sec" value="{stats.system.cpu.numCycles * config.system.cpu.clock / 1e12}"/>

so for the runt_time_sec the script is searching inside gem5s stat.txt for the system.cpu.numCycles and looking inside the config.ini file for the system.cpu.clock. when I am searching inside those files i can find both variables. Even if i use config.system.clock. as a value in the template the same error appears.

Regards
Konstantinos