Hi Felipe,

I'm not super familiar with the ARM model (and these weird dtb files), but
I believe the rcS file that the simulator is looking for is actually on the
host. This somewhat describes how FS simualation works:
http://gem5.org/Running_gem5#Basic_Operation. The rcS file is a script
which is stored on the host, but executed on the simulated system.

Jason