Hi Anouar,

You're seeing this error because the script configs/common/CpuConfig.py
isn't importing your script correctly, or something. See line 138 in the
aforementioned file.

I would bet there is an error in your file causing it to throw an exception
when it is imported. You can remove the try except clause to force
the O3_ARM_v7a_3 class to be imported.

The other option is to not use CpuConfig.py and write a config script that
imports just the classes you need and constructs the SimObject hierarchy
"manually".

Cheers,
Jason