Hi Anouar,

I'm not sure what's going wrong. I would run gem5.debug in a debugger and
trace back where the stat is being defined that is causing the error. It's
likely that you didn't instantiate some object that some other object
expects.

Note: the simple scripts in the Learning gem5 book were built for x86, so
you may need to make some modifications to get them to work on ARM.

Cheers,
Jason