Hi Zamshed,

Have you tried running your "streamcluster_static" binary on the host
machine? It's possible there is a segfault in the application.

Also, are you receiving any warnings about unimplemented instructions? It's
possible that streamcluster is compiled with SIMD instructions that are
unimplemented in gem5.

Jason