Hi Ayman,

gem5 has some support for energy modeling for a few objects (e.g., the DRAM
controller, maybe others). However, it does not have energy numbers for the
CPU cores. To get CPU-core energy you would need to take the gem5 stats
output, which includes functional unit activation information, and pass
this into McPAT which takes the activation information and returns
power/energy.

Cheers,
Jason