Hi Tushar

as I see in mailing list and documentation the num_dir is equal with number
of memory controllers. That is correct?

So what is the meaning of num_dir in moesi_cmp_directory protocol? For
example, if we want to simulate an n*n NoC (that has less than n*n memory
controller), what is the meaning of equality between num_dir and number of
memory controllers?

In this file: configs/topologies/MeshDirCorners_XY.py,  the network based
on this topology has 4 dir. Then what does happen in its cache coherency
protocol?

L1 is private in protocol. is there any directory for L1 ?