Plus...

The default weight based routing selects the free VC.
If so, then why I need to do the VC partitioning as you mentioned in the
Torus network.

*VC Selection (VS)*: The winner of SA selects a free VC (if HEAD/HEAD_TAIL
flit) from its output port.

I think this is a very important issue for all the users of garnet 2,0.

I would like to solve this.

Thanks again.

Faisal