Hi All,

This issue has been discussed for a while now, but I don't understand the
actual reason why it happens... For some memory configs, this error pops
up, aborting the simulation while for others (changing cache/memory sizes),
simulation works just fine.

I got following error while running spec2006 benchmark bzip2:

panic: Tried to write unmapped address 0x7ffffa9ed740.
Memory Usage: 8714168 KBytes
Program aborted at tick 3243857330565

My --mem-size is 8GB (while I don't understand this line Memory Usage:
8714168KBytes, which translates to 8.7 GB)...

Is it happening just because of incorrect memory size or some other reason?

Please help resolve this issue.

Thanks
Muzamil