Dear All,

I like to add one more question within this issue. I like to know how much
clock cycle is required for the neighbor node to send the complete packet i.e.
Node 0 to node 1 in mesh connection in garnet 2.0. In this case, if the packet
requires to wait infinite time, then can we check which packet is taking long
time?

Thanks a lot.

F.A. Faisal