Dear Professor,

Many many thanks for your earliest reply.

Howerver, I like to ask more detailed about the 2 point.

2. Now, as mentioned in the figure of Mesh_XY at homepage of garnet 2.0,
two links are connected between two routers (one incomming and outgoing).
However, if we see the below code for Mesh_XY, we can see both links are
connected to the same port number or string. Hence, it means as the
bandwidth factor is fixed, either one of the router can send a packet at a
time, not both.

> I would like to make this question more clear.
Suppose, we have 4 routers in each direction (X-Y: (0-3) in X-direction)
and each router in each horizontal or vertical direction is connected to
each other.
Hence, router 0 requires 3 links for its X-directional routers and another
3 links for Y-directional routers. Now, my question is do we need to make
different string name
for each port, which is connected to each directional routers or same port
name will not have any effect(as below same outport string for Router_0).

In case of MESH/TORUS we have 2 links in each direction. So, it is enough
as North or south. However, in the upper situation of multiple same
directional links
will i need to make different port name for each router.

ROTUER_0 --> (outport) 0 -> 1 (inport) Router_1
ROTUER_0 --> (outport) 0 -> 2 (inport) Router_1
ROTUER_0 --> (outport) 0 -> 3 (inport) Router_1

Thanks again.

Best Regards,

F. A. Faisal