The codebase has a fault model based on
http://projects.csail.mit.edu/wiki/pub/LSPgroup/PublicationList/FaultModel_DAC2011.pdf

<http://projects.csail.mit.edu/wiki/pub/LSPgroup/PublicationList/FaultModel_DAC2011.pdf>
I believe it generates probabilities of failures for a given NoC configuration
when you enable it (--enable-fault-model).
I have not used it myself however.
But it does not actually inject faults into the network.

For what you want to do, you can directly go into the codebase and start
garbling certain outputs based on a certain probability.

- Tushar