I am running parsec benchmark on garnet2,0 at my personal laptop. I am
following
http://gem5.org/PARSEC_benchmarks
I have modified this script to run runs for 4 nodes and and text input to
just in_6.txt
Parameters passing for network configuration are as follow:
--ruby --num-cpus=4 --num-dirs=4 --network=garnet2.0 --topology=Mesh_XY
--mesh-rows=2
i waited for more then 24 hours but simulations did't completed. Am i
committing some error ?
Also I have  a query when all text patterns are injected then simulation
will be terminated or we have to specify when this simulation will ends
like we specify for synthetic traffic to run for a specified number of
cycles.
If yes then then how can we specify it ?
Kindly help me to get out of this problem
Regards
Ayaz