Dear, Varun.

In my opinion, you can make new class which inherit BaseCache or MemObject.

As I think, if you implement tag-less cache in conventional cache class,
you need to a flag which indicate tag-less cache and many conditional
sentence everywhere operate differently with a conventional cache.
It may be also less readable code.

But if you make new class, you can write the code for tag-less cache
totally.
Make a new class and copy the code of the conventional cache. If you
inherit MemObject, copy BaseCache code also.
After copy them, modify for tag-less cache.

Cheers,
Haeyoon Cho.