Hi all,

I thought I once came across a tool to visualize the configuration used for
a simulation in gem5, but I didn't look into it at the moment. Right now,
this would be very useful, especially to visualize the configuration used
for the memory hierarchy (i.e. how all memory objects are connected with
all the ports). However, I cannot seem to find it. Did I misunderstood that
such a tool exists, or can somebody point me into the right direction where
to find it?

Otherwise, I would perhaps create a tool like that, so any tips or pitfalls
are welcome as well.

Best regards

Timon