Hi Ryota,

This is super cool!

I'm running a gem5 tutorial at ASPLOS this year (
http://learning.gem5.org/tutorial/index.html), and in the afternoon I am
planning on inviting people to give talks about "gem5 best practices". I'd
like to invite you to come give a talk on this pipeline viewer and how you
use it in your research (or other gem5 best practices you have).

I'm also thinking about creating a gem5 blog that hosts cool things people
are doing with gem5 and other gem5 best practices. Whether or not you can
make the tutorial, would you be able to provide a short writeup on this
tool to post on a gem5 blog? Nothing is set in stone, yet, but I'm trying
to build up some content before launch.

Let me know if you want more information. I haven't quite gotten all of the
details nailed down on these things, yet.

Cheers,
Jason

Jason Lowe-Power
Assistant Professor, Computer Science Department
University of California, Davis
3049 Kemper Hall
https://faculty.engineering.ucdavis.edu/lowepower/