Hi Biruk,

I am not sure exactly what you wish to accomplish. However the COSSIM
approach that I suggested uses gme5 nodes that are connected together
through a network simulator (OMNET++). As such you can do any network
topology you like. There is even a graphical user interface to setup
everything, so the entry effort is not that difficult. :)

You can find the online repository to download everything here:
https://github.com/ntampouratzis/COSSIM

Hope it helps!
Andreas