See
https://gem5.googlesource.com/public/gem5/+/master/configs/common/MemConfig.py#135
for
an example of using interleaved ranges.

One thing to keep in mind is that if you use the same bits for interleaving
as indexing the cache you will be artificially constraining the size of
your cache. (E.g., if you use bit 6 for interleaving and bits 6-10 for
indexing then you will never use any even sets in the first bank or any odd
sets in the second bank.) This can also affect your actual associativity.

Jason

Jason Lowe-Power
Assistant Professor, Computer Science Department
University of California, Davis
3049 Kemper Hall
https://faculty.engineering.ucdavis.edu/lowepower/