Hey Jason,
Sure no problem, my guess is that the uninitialized warning/error is ARM
specific (its in some neon memory file)  so maybe that's why it fell
through?  BTW, on a similar note, I see that the gem5 status matrix (
http://gem5.org/Status_Matrix) hasn't been updated in a number of years, is
that matrix still valid?  If not is there a good source for that kind of
info (or have the various combos become generally more supported?).

How is your first year at UCD going!  Are you going to be at HPCA this
year?  Incidentally, I ran across your learning gem5 site and have been
working through it, thanks for that site, its great!
Paul