Hi, all

I am supposed to simulate an application scenario by gem5. There is a
server with Linux OS, and I initialize an Android VM or JVM by this server.
and then some Android or Java benchmarks will be executed in VM.
My idea achieving the scenario by gem5 is that I run the linux img by gem5,
and then run a VM by a .rcS script. After the VM initialized (if can and
successfully), I run android benchmark by some kinds of commands in this
VM. I know that we run Android benchmarks by gem5 with an Android img
directly, but this is not what I want.
Is it possible to run the above simulation by gem5?

Best Regards,
Boyang Xu

A graduate student in UVIC