Hello,

For O3CPU model, I have question regarding the parameters defined in in
DeriveO3CPU Params. Where are these params being defined? For example in
Fetch.cc source code, some of the arguments in the constructor's parameters
are listed like this:

decodeToFetchDelay(params->decodeToFetchDelay)
renameToFetchDelay(params->renameToFetchDelay),
iewToFetchDelay(params->iewToFetchDelay)

For each of these param-> var_name, Where are these variable (or structure)
defined? I know that these params are created in deriv.cc but I couldn't
find the variables listed above. (except for numThread). It is not listed
in BaseCPU class either.

Also, I know there is a full documentation for InOrder CPU Model, but is
there full doc or tutorial for O3CPU as well? The wiki page of O3CPU looks
partially complete so I was hoping for any documentation that describes all
the pipeline stages and its internal organization inside the O3CPU.

Thank you