Hi Jason,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

But I do have a follow-up question.

If I create multiple CPU, they all can issue memory requests to the memory system. Do they live in the same single-threaded process?

Is it the event queue that serializes the request (issued from the TraceCPU, or issued by a cache to another cache) according to the ticks and thus guarantee the consistency?

Regards,

Chen