Hi Tariq,

It's up to you what you want the latency for SSE instructions to be. It
depends on what architecture you're simulating. Unfortunately, we currently
don't have any "known good" configurations for x86 cores so you'll have to
come up with your own :). Here's some examples of numbers you could use.
http://www.agner.org/optimize/instruction_tables.pdf

Cheers,
Jason