Hi Matthias,

Thanks very much for the reply and useful referrence. I will learn them at
first.

在2018年06月10 18时37分, "Matthias Jung"<jun...@eit.uni-kl.de>写道:

Hi Jiaqiang,

I’m referring here to the current discussion on the developer’s mailing list
and the paper below:

http://samos-conference.com/Resources_Samos_Websites/Proceedings_Repository_SAMOS/2017/Files/Paper_8.pdf

The main reason is that gem5’s development (more specifically gems and m5)
started before the IEEE ratified the official SystemC and TLM standard in 2005.
Since this time, both frameworks, gem5 and SystemC have evolved extensively and
independent in parallel.

Best,
Matthias