Hey Jason,

There are a bunch of "warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented" in
atomic modes, during which the java benchmarks don't crash. However, there
is no these kind of warnings during timing mode. Does it imply that
unimplemented instructions don't cause the problem? Any clues or
suggestions to debug these problems?

best,
Da Zhang