Hello again
the problem is kind of solved, if anyone else ever faced this you could
just write your own processes in c and give the compiled files to cores
instead of breaking benchmarks, Also for core communication you should bind
those processes together. And for  the cores that I want to do nothing I'm
just assigning a compiled c code that does nothing to them although  don't
know if that's ok to do.