From: gem5-users [gem5-users-boun...@gem5.org] on behalf of Yunxia Zhu
[emilia...@gmail.com]
Sent: 21 August 2018 15:45
To: gem5 users mailing list
Subject: [gem5-users] Create Checkpoint

Hello everyone,

I  want to create a checkpoint to speed up startup of the gem5 OS, but I have
some doubts.
1. When I search it online, someone use gem5.gpu to create checkpoint. What is
the difference between gem5 and gem5-gpu? In my opinion they are different
simulators.
2. After checking some document I still have no idea about the checkpoint. I
don't know how to start to create it. Could anyone give me any idea to do it?

Thanks for your time and reply.

with best regards
Yunxia Zhu