Dear all,

I use gem5 get the full system simulation results and want to use McPAT to get
the power model.  I use the Gem5ToMcpat.py and template_xeon.xml  gotten from
website to translate the stats.txt to the output.xml, which can be read as
input by McPAT. But when I use this output.xml as a input for McPAT  (I use
command ./mcpat -infile /home//Desktop/test/gem5/ext/mcpat/out.xml in the
terminal to run the McPAT), I got the error shown as following:
"McPAT (version 0.8 of Aug, 2010) is computing the target processor...

some value(s) of number_of_cores/number_of_L2s/number_of_L3s/number_of_NoCs
is/are not correct!”

I tried to change these values in the template_xeon.xml but still failed with
this problem.

I really don’t know how to solve this problem.

PS: I use ubuntu16.04 LTS and gem5. I use the McPAT provided in the gem5/ext
file and with version of 0.8

Any help appreciated,
thanks

Weizheng